In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (hereinafter, ‘GDPR’), and Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, ‘GDP and DRG Regulations’), SINGULAR TRADEMARK S.L.U., (hereinafter, ‘SINGULAR TM’ or ‘the Data Controller’) informs the User (Interested Party) more extensively about the processing of their personal data in www.singulartm.com (hereinafter, ‘the Website’).
1. Data Controller Identification
- SINGULAR TRADEMARK, S.L.U. (B88406558)
- Address: Paseo de la Castellana, 164, 28046, Madrid, Spain.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 913199862
2. Interested party Personal Data Processing purpose
- To manage the request of the services offered by SINGULAR TM, specifically advice and mediation of third-party intellectual property files before public, national and international organizations at the User (Interested party) request, as well as to address the inquiries or suggestions they may have.
- To execute or apply precontractual services at the User (Interested party) request, as well as address their inquiries or suggestions.
- To manage SINGULAR TM profile in Social Media such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, in order to keep Users informed.
3. Processing Duration. Retention of personal data.
Your personal data shall be retained, generally, for the strictly necessary time to fulfill each of the envisaged purposes. In addition, the following retention periods are specifically provided for:
In the case of letter A) above, the period of personal data retention shall not exceed the validity period of the documents that could have been provided when requesting of the service. When the document at issue ceases to be valid, personal data shall be deleted from our databases.
Additionally, SINGULAR TM shall retain the User’s (Interested Party) personal data during the limitation period for the claiming legal or contractual accountability characteristic of its activity exercise and of the services requested by the User.
In the cases of letters B), C) and D) above, SINGULAR TM shall retain the User’s personal data until the revocation of consent by the User.
4. Legitimacy for the personal data processing
The legitimacy to process the personal data collected to manage the provision of the requested service is the execution of the contract between the User and SINGULAR TM, when applicable, the precontractual relation, as provided in Article 6.1.b) GDPR.
The right to process the User’s data collected by virtue of the User’s navigation on the Website and in the SINGULAR TM profile on Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter) is the express consent given, as provided for in article 6.1.a) GDPR.
5. International communication and transfer of personal data
Your personal data shall not be communicated to any other entity or organization, except by express judicial request, or by request from Administrative or Judicial Authorities, and/or Security Forces and Agencies.
6. Rights regarding the personal data processing
The User (Interested Party) has the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data:
- Right to request access to the personal data;
- Right to request rectification or erasure;
- Right to request limitation / restriction of their processing;
- Right to object to processing;
- The right to the portability of the data in question, and
- Right to revoke consent at any time.
Such rights may be exercised in several ways:
- By sending a written communication to the postal address of SINGULAR TM: Paseo de la Castellana, 164, 28046, Madrid, Spain.
- By sending an email to email@example.com
Additionally, the User (Interested party) shall be able to filing a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its web page: www.aepd.es.
Last version: June 2019.